Como se dice English?

Thursday, April 27, 2006


Unit 3 Blogging Reflection

Wow, Unit 3 was a lot of work and I'm kind of sad to see it go. The topic, Ancient Mediterranean Art, wasn't really my cup of tea but the approach we took did spruce it up a bit. Most teachers would ask us to analyze the pieces then write a 10 page paper about a vase. :-? I love vases as much as the other person, however, creating a website targeted toward kids is more my cup of tea. So, it's safe to say that Teacher's Pet did an awesome job, that's not to say there wasn't a lot of work put into it. I learned how to analyze a piece and what to look for when it comes to writing about these things. I had never done this before! Ahhh. I think the biggest problem I encountered was trying to update my website, since I had a virus on my computer. I tried to find another computer to complete my assignment but to no avail. It was a real pain. Much like the pain that my group had encountered when trying to find a tone for the project. Yeah, we ran into some bumps - like any group- along the way but like always, we worked through it and got it done. Thank God it's over!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home