Como se dice English?

Tuesday, January 31, 2006


JUST A THOUGHT...

Creating the powerpoint presentation with my group has taught me much about our group's dynamic- good and bad. When BADAB was first assigned the project, I thought it would be easy to find an article and make a 7 min. presentation. I was wrong. We found it difficult to narrow down our topic because we were reminded that we needed to find a subject that was specific to make it easier to elaborate on. So what did we do? Well, initially we were researching an article that elaborated on "Disproving Seuxual Myths", however, we were told this would be too vague of a topic so we stumbled upon mother-child HIV transmission in our research. Great! Well... sort of. One of our group memebers created a listserve to make it easier to communicate. I thought this was great! No one was left out. What made it so hard was to set up a time that was convenient for everyone in order to work on the powerpoint presentation. I must admit... I was one of the people that made it difficult for us to do this. It's extremely important for everyone to be there so we can each have some input and because of these "unsuccessful gatherings" I think the group has a feel for what our strengths and weaknesses are. In the end, I'm extremely proud of our work and despite some of the obstacles we've encountered along the way we got it done.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home